THE CUTTING EDGE OF CHEMISTRY
The Cutting Edge of Chemistry — our new FREE report — delivers an action-packed review of the latest chemistry shaping today's drug discovery and development pipeline.
Developed and delivered quarterly, The Cutting Edge of Chemistry helps you stay on the leading edge of chemistry innovation with:
- Organic synthesis schemes, especially interesting novel approaches.
- Chemical scaffolds illustrating innovative synthesized or natural product-derived templates laying the groundwork for discovery of new therapeutic agents.
- Insights into new mechanisms of action highlighting new targets.
- New molecular entities entering the drug R&D arena drawn from patent literature and highlighting the latest trends.
The Cutting Edge of Chemistry draws on expert insight and strategic data from Thomson Reuters IntegritySM — a unique scientific database designed to empower your discovery and development activities by seamlessly connecting the latest biology, chemistry and pharmacology data.
Find out more about Thomson Reuters Integrity
Updated daily by scientists who analyze and index information from scientific meetings, literature, regulatory bodies, patents, and company reports, Integrity is designed to support chemists to make confident decisions, keep research focused, and foster innovation.
With Integrity you can:
- Create SAR tables at a click of a button
- Search for structural motifs of interest
- View the latest structures, scaffolds and synthetic routes emerging from patents
- Review executive summaries of therapeutic areas including targets, mechanisms, marketed drugs and pipeline information
Click here to find out more.