MANUAL CODE LOOKUP
- use the minus (–) operator to exclude a term from the search e.g., –test
- use double-quotes (") to enclose a search phrase e.g. "semiconductor wafer"
- can negate phrases too e.g., –"ac motor"
- while AND performs an AND on all search terms, OR performs an OR on all non-negated search terms and ANDs the result with any negated terms
- a maximum of 10 terms (phrase counts as one term) over 100 characters can be entered
- all phrases/terms are automatically stemmed e.g., semicond will
match semiconductor, semiconductors, and semiconducting
Use the "–" operator to exclude a specific word matched by a stem e.g., motor –motorized
Enter code to look up:
Download Classification Manual 290 KB, 62 pp